Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Use GPS For Dummies!

I'm a Realtor, in Jupiter, Fl. that was driving people around, last Sunday, to purchase a home in Port St. Lucie. Being, I didn't know the area all that well, I brought my GPS with me, that my partners helped me program the route. When I got to the place, to pick the couple up to take out, there were too many people, and they decided to follow me. Like Bobo  and Izzy, in the picture, we couldn't all fit in the one car. They had too many people, wanting to go look at houses, so the mother took the children home. We ended up, with just the husband and wife, looking for a home.This is a true story.
I said to the husband, "I have my GPS and could use some help while driving.' He did agree, he would manage it for me, and I said, " it's for dummies." The wife said, "what did you say?." I said , "it's for dummies." She retorted back, "Lois, my husband's not a dummy and I said, "no the name of the GPS is for dummies." She said, "well that could be debatable, he sometimes does some dumb things, but he's still no dummy."  I said, "I guess you didn't hear me the GPS device is really called GPS for Dummies." Now she got it. She laughed so hard, she started to cry, and so did her husband. You know that belly laugh when you can't stop. She's pregnant with twins and they were moving back and forth in her belly like they were laughing too. What a great way to start off looking for a home.Use GPS for dummies. Good way to break the ice, and it did get us to every place we needed to go. We all laughed about being a car load of dummies.
Need to buy or sell a home, use a Realtor. If you don't have one. Click here; http://www.homesrez4u.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator