Monday, September 20, 2010

First B Positive!

I remember one of the recording calls, SOC offers said it's better to get a yes or no, at least it's a definite answer. Quit chasing down maybes, as they can be your biggest time waster. Let them come to you. Someone, at our Real Estate office, threw away a Zig Ziglar CD training pack. I saw it on a shelf for the taking.... so it got taken.

Even though it's not brand new the concept is the same. He talks about Auto sales but that was his Niche. I am listening for the positive points which are there 4 sure. Today in my car, I started to listen to it and WOW, he is a powerful speaker. My first time listening to the Zig man. Lol


He said today on CD 1, let go of all the negative in your life, people who pull you down and stay away from negative thoughts. Don't let someone else steal your dreams...People are everywhere to be talked to and are looking for positive ways to make a living. You are worthy to be paid whatever you believe you are worth.
 
I learned a long time ago to set realistic goals and First B positive!...Hope you see it's seriously good stuff so far!! :)) Part ll soon.....
 
http://www.homesrez4u.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator