Friday, March 12, 2010

Bff Deal...


"Bff.... I hate going out in the rain. I know what you people are thinking? I am a dog and should love getting wet. Well I don't. Look at me and Izzy in these rain coats. Does that look comfortable to you. How would you like to "p" in one of these? Oh well, at least I kept dry, on top that is. What made it a bummer is the puddles in the yard you splash in, while you're trying to paw your way around the yard without stepping in one. You people at least have shoes or rain boots to put on."
"Arf, Bobo quit the whining. It's usually me that complains about this stuff. I don't even like to wear this rain coat. It's a little too big and it makes me feel bogged down that I can't even think to "p' let enough alone do the doo doo over." Hee
"Okay, let's just make the best of it. We need to be ready for the day and try not to let this rain bog us down. I bark for myself when I say rainy days and Fridays always get me down. Wasn't that a song?"
"Arf...I believe it was Mondays and I thought you were going to be ready for the day."
"Bff deal.... Who cares Mondays, Fridays? What made that songwriter think it would only be a Monday?"
"I don't think it matters. It was just a song."
"Typical songwriters never think about what they're singing about as long as it suites them at the time. I'm staying home which is what is going to get me through my day. Izzy you're on your own."
" I think he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Make it a great day no matter what your weather is like. I know I am."
"Bff Deal."
If you're looking to buy or sell, use a Realtor. If you're looking for a Realtor, Remember It's EZ with the Eidson Team! Helping you find your way home. http://www.homesrez4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator