Thursday, March 18, 2010

Got An Itch?


"Okay, it's going to be an exciting day Izzy, my paw is itching."


"Oh Bobo, you don't believe that stuff do you?"


"Bff your life I do. I'm a dog so I can believe whatever I want to. When your paw itches it could mean money or something good is coming your way. I can't wait!"


"What if it was your tail is itching?"


"No, Izzy it would be my tail twitching. That means anything could happen but it's going to be good, too. Get it? Izzy, you have to be positive about things in the first place and believe. Once you believe it anything goes."


"Do you have to have an itch to believe?"


"No, nut head, but it helps, it's like a sign. It gives you that indication that something is going to happen."


"Would you believe both my paws are itching too? Does that make us supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?"


"You mean, superstitious, don't you?"


"I thought I could believe anything I wanted to. I will arf it my way."


"Got an itch?"


"Arf...."
Looking to buy or sell? Use a Realtor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator