Friday, April 16, 2010

A Few Phone Pet Peeves!

"Hi, Bobo here. I want to teach a few of you people out there about a few phone pet peeves I have. When someone calls you and says, is so and so there, you say, " this is she." Please NOT this is her. She is here not her is here. This gets me crazy and I can howl better than what I hear from most people when they talk. This blows my ears wide open and makes my eyes go crazy when I hear bad grammar. Another pet peeve of mine is, when you answer the phone at your work and say, "Hey or Yo this is Mary or Fred, whatever....? What can I do you for? Bff no, Bff no, no, no, you sound like you're at home and think you're cool or something. You're not. You should answer, Hello, this is Mary with ABC Realty, or whatever company you work for and then say, may I help you? That's how a a professional does it. Who would you want to talk to or do a deal with? Remember, you only have one time to make an impression when answering a phone or at capturing a call. Especially with the type of job my mom does which is Real Estate."

"Looking to buy or sell a home? Use a Realtor. http://www.homesrez4u.com/
Tell them Bobo sent you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator