Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spaced Out Dogs!



Looks like Bobo and Izzy are having a spaced out time together over their raincoats.......I thought I'd have a little fun at their expense.
                                                                                                                                                                                           

"Hey Bobo, where in the world did these coats come from?"



"Bff, if I know? All I know is, when I have it on, it does keep the rain from getting on my back and I can still do my duties, if you know what I mean?"




"Arf, on buddy. It's a little awkward at first but it does keep my backside and legs dry. I can still do my daily squats."




"Good thing I don't want your butt to get too big where it doesn't cover that back end of yours."




"Arfin funny you are. Your tail lifts the back of yours and makes you look like a dark hole in space. Bobo, the black hole."




"You are such a bff.....oon. I at least don't have Spock ears."




"At least they don't flop down over the side of my head and make me look like some kind of Ear T"




"Ha....you little bff."




"Arfin A"




"I think these rain coats are spacing us out?"

If you want to keep your feet on the ground while looking for your next place to buy or sell, use a Realtor.  If you have any questions or would like a market analysis on your house, condo or townhome we can help you. http://www.homesrez4u.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator