Sunday, May 9, 2010

That's All That's It!

We are all moms in one way or another. I have 2 pets named Bobo and Izzy that I feel so much love for and I know they love me. I have to take care of them like they are my little babies. They rely on me for everything. I love this photo seeing my babies cuddled up together on their favorite blanket, with their squirrel toy and their tastiest bone. So much love fills my heart when I see them together like this. I get so much love in return.This is what it's all about. That's all that's it.
Do that for your mom today. Just show her how much you love her. Show your love any way you know how. Remember, You only have them for as long as they are here so make the best of it.  
I remember reading a story about a mom that found one of her children's old handmade gift certificates that read, I love you Mom. I can never make up for all you have done for me. All I could think to do was  write this certificate so you would know how I feel. Happy Mother's Day! What her child didn't realize was that her mom saved that certificate because it was the best gift she had ever received. She didn't care about getting a material gift. Knowing she had her daughter's love was all that she needed. That's all that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator