Friday, May 7, 2010

Touchie, Touchie!

I said on my last Blog I would be talking about a different subject. There are people in our life that we just can't help to run up to and give them a great big hug. I would say we normally know who they are. If you don't, you need to start asking them first.
The ones I call Touchie are the ones who you may accidentally bump into at the office, grocery store aisle,  walking down the sidewalk, not paying attention and oops almost knocked you down, or just whisking by someone fast and you just barely touch them. There are so many I can hardly touch upon them. Lol
Now the look of, NOT love, comes from this at you. First could be the roll of the eyes, a cold stare, snuff of the nose, or the famous, ttt ttt sound with the tongue. You are lucky if you get these. Why?
You may have the vocal ones that say, "hey, what's your problem, get out of my way, who do you think you are dumb dumb and watch where the blank you're going."  
Here comes the gesture people. The most likely one I can think of, has to be, the middle finger used with a lot of force when administered in the air at you. The other would be, slap the bicep, throw your fist up in the air with a lot of force. Why am I even touching on this subject? Probably because I said I would, when I wrote my last Blog, a few days ago. More for the fun of it than the stupidity of it all.. No reason to get so touchie about it. Lol
One things for sure, my dogs, Bobo and Izzy are so loving about getting or giving hugs.Look at Bobo hugging his squirrel. He's doing the two paw grip hold and flea the squirrel's head hug. He doesn't have to ask it for a hug back, he just cradles it, shows the love he has for it and hopes for more. Izzy too, she's doing the, one paw hold down hug with her squirrel. She's waiting for it to hug her back and may be waiting a long time, or until Bobo takes it away from her. Lol
Well, I hope you get touchie for Mother's day. Don't forget to give your mom or someone else's mom a hug for Mother's day, Sunday. It just might make you feel a little touchie....touchie....Happy Mother's day moms....

If you haven't sent a card to your Mom yet, there's still time, send a free one on us: http://www.socez.com/
Need some help, call or email Lois, at: 561-748-1517 or loislist2sell@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator