Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SOC It To Me, Baby and Make it a Happy Day...What?

Remember, the show Rowan and Martin's Laugh in? I will never forget how the little wooden door panels would open up and each comedian and or person would say something funny and it would go to the next one with a smile, giggle, hysterical laughter or a plain face stand up comic. Can you just see them doing that as I write about it in your mind? Dan Rowan, Dick Martini, Judie Carn, Goldie Hawn, Lily put her hand in her blouse and grunt Tomlin, One ringie dingie, two ringie dingies, grunt grunt and so on and so on. The old man and lady on the bench in the park. He would always hum towards the bench slowly, try to pick her up, and she would knock him right out with her purse. Literally, he would fall straight down on his face. That was comedy..... Did you catch the Dick Martini, I wrote earlier, just to see if you were paying attention. Stir that up, for all you critckets, Oh Jimminie,
I mean critics, that said the show would never make it. It was on at the same time as the most popular show on TV at the time. Do you know what TV program was? A clue for you. It was on ABC, had a cast of a different variety of people, that remind me of the good ole Juke box, hamburger and ice cream shop. I have already given you the answer but you can suffer a little bit longer if that didn't do it for you. I have a picture of a vehicle, that will give it away for you, but it's not the same one that was used on the show. It's the picture on this page, silly. The only one. If you still don't have the show, I give up on you and me, for giving it away. Okay, I know come out with it and let's all go back to happier days and times. I love Lucy. No...duh heads....it's Happy Days!! The Fonzie, Cunnigham's, Richie, Cha Chi, Ralph Mouth, need I go on? Wow, I can't believe how much your mind remembers when you go back to those times. I think I was in my teens for sure. Let's think about some good things today that will make you smile. I can think of a lot of things other than T.V. shows that will bring a smile to my face, but for now don't change the station, I'm still smiling.....:))

Looking for a change of channel and are tuned in to purchase or sell a home: http://homesrez4u.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator