Monday, April 5, 2010

Izzy loves Hanging......In there!

"Hey, what an Arf of a day I am having already. Bobo is busy doing his thing and I decided to just hang out. You know, when you just lay back and stare at the nothingness, the ceiling or a passing fly just buzzing by. I love it when the day starts out so relaxed and easy. What about you, Bobo?"


"Bff, Izzy....I like my chewing time and enjoy the way it feels when I get that enjoyment out of the chewing action I am getting on my toy right now. That gives me my relaxation time. Everybody's different."


"It's good to clear our thoughts especially when we are going to be getting ready for the day. Keeps me hanging in there."


"I do agree, that once we get in this time for ourselves, we do feel better about the rest of the day. Keeps me Bff'd and focused for sure."

"Good point, it makes my Arf stronger and my body feel good. Let's keep hanging."
"Bff."
"Why don't you people start out with something that makes you feel good about yourself. It will make it a better day for you for sure. Keep hanging....Hanging in there ......that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RMLS Widget

Host Gator